EACH SET COMES WITH SPARES
FREE USA SHIPPING
HIGH QUALITY WATERPROOF DECALS
Custom Engineered Motorcycle Decals
More than 200 motorcycle designs and an amazing choice of motorcycle decal colors. Personalize your bike today! Use our make and model search below or just use search at top left.
Stickman Vinyls Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to create an account or sign up to purchase?
Creating an account is not required for you to purchase but it can be helpful. It allows you to track your order and view your order history.
- Forgot your password? Please click on "Forgot your password?" Beneath the log in box to receive a temporary password via email.
- Do check that you are entering the correct email address and password. Password is case sensitive.
- If you have placed an order as a Guest, you will not have an account to log in to.
Do contact us as soon as possible with your order number to request for an order cancellation. Your cancellation will be processed within 1 business day. Do note that, we always strive to get our orders shipped as quickly as possible. We are unable to cancel if your order has been shipped.
*Note: Custom orders are not eligible for cancellation after it has been processed.
Can changes be made to my order?
Changes to your order can be made anytime before shipping by contacting us. We will do our best to accommodate to your request for changes. Keep in mind, any changes may delay your shipment as we would need time to process those changes.
Can you combine multiple orders and ship them together?
Yes, we are happy to combine orders in reasonable quantities and ship them together.
What to do if I received an incorrect order?
Every effort has been made to ensure you receive your order correctly. However, mistakes do happen sometimes. Allow us to make it right by contacting us with the details and picture of the incorrect order.
Can i order a material sample to color match before purchasing?
We typically do not send out sample. You may always reach out to us if you have questions regarding color match or suitability. We will do our best to assist.
What if i can't find the product i want. Can you customize for us?
If you cant find the product you want on our site, we would love to create one for you. However as it will be a custom job, there will be additional fees for the design and processing.
How do I request a quote for a custom sticker creation?
You may request a quote by contacting us with your custom order details. Do include the followings:
- Artwork or sticker text, font, material and color.
- Examples or reference images to help guide the designer.
- Detailed explanation of the requested custom job.
- Dimensions (If unsure, please send us your width and height constraints).
- Quantities required
It would help to be as detailed as possible with your inquiry.
Does Stickman Vinyls offer promotions or product discounts?
We do run promotions and product discounts from time to time. There will also be a discount code provided that comes in each purchase that you can use for your next purchase.
Alternatively, you may sign up for our affiliate program to get on the list and start receiving our promotions and discounts. Our Affiliate Program offers 15% commission on any sale achieved within 30 days of a click. As you achieve more sales together with us, there are greater opportunities to grow our revenue together for content, write-ups and blog posts!
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship WORLDWIDE on all orders. If you need your package shipped faster we do offer Expedited option. The free shipping promotion does not apply to Express services.
How quickly will my order be ready and shipped out to me?
For most orders, we usually ship within 2-3 business days after payment. Standard shipping takes 7 to 10 business days to arrive whereas Expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days.
*Note: Sometimes weather conditions may delay shipments, including expedited shipping methods. We are not responsible for late deliveries due to weather and natural disaster.
For custom or personalised orders that may require proofing, production does not begin until confirmation is given. Processing time is usually within 3-5 business days.
Urgent order is allowed as per our discretion and on case to case basis. However, we have no control over the speed in which the shipment is being delivered.
For US orders :
Upon receiving your Order Shipped email confirmation and tracking number, for Standard shipping you may notice your UPS/USPS label is created and contains no tracking or transit record initially. This is because we use a 3rd party courier to ship your order from warehouse to our fulfilment centre. Note that once your order has left our fulfilment centre and is in transit to you, tracking details will become available to you.
Delayed or missing shipments
For delayed or missing shipments, please contact us for further investigation.
You will receive an order confirmation after placing an order. An email notification with the tracking information will be sent to your email as soon as your order has shipped.
What do i do if i never received a confirmation email?
If you did not receive a confirmation, please make sure you spelled and entered your email address correctly and check your junk folder.
If you have created an account, please log in to view your order history and details.
If you have not received a tracking number, please contact us and we will send you the tracking information.
Changing address after placing an order
Do reach out to us as soon as possible for delivery address change. The new address has to be in the same country as the initial address.
How can i track my order?
You will receive tracking information from us after your package(s) have shipped that can be traced using our in-house tracking system or via www.track-trace.com. We ship only on Business days ; Monday thru Friday and exclude all holidays.
My tracking shows the package is delivered but i never received it.
Our orders are usually shipped in standard courier bag (flyer) with cardboard inside to protect the product. In most cases, your package is either received by household member or neighbours. So do check with them beforehand. Package may sometimes appear behind your mailbox or bushes, front and back door or at your neighbours house. Do contact us with your order details if you are unable to locate your package.
My package arrived damaged, what do i do?
Do understand that damages may happen from time to time due to carrier handling. We will be happy to replace any damaged items due to shipping negligence. Just send us a picture displaying the damage to begin your replacement.
How are the stickers packaged?
Our stickers are packaged in between cardboards and sealed them in plastic packaging to protect the stickers from water and damages.
Are your stickers pre-cut for convenient?
Our stickers are prepared and cut in pairs or sets so that it does not come loose and damage easily on delivery. You will have to cut them individually before assembly.
Orders that qualify for "Free Shipping" will ship with our Standard shipping method.
What are Stickman Vinyls stickers made of?
Our stickers are made of high quality, waterproof, durable 3M and Oracal materials. These stickers are durable, have strong adhesive and great colour quality. All our sticker products have a 1 YEAR guarantee against cracking and discoloration.
How strong is the glue on the sticker?
The glue used is an industry standard, as the raw material is made by Oracal Company in Germany. We have personally tested the stickers on non-porous smooth surfaces (like on bike fairings, rims and petrol tank) and they perform above expectations.
Why stickers do not stick properly?
There may be several reasons why the stickers do not stick properly:
- The rims were not cleaned adequately - the rims need to be cleaned thoroughly with soap and water to ensure no grease, dirt or oil is left on the rim. Do not use solvent cleaners as these may leave a film on the surface of the rim which will interfere with the adhesive on the stickers.
- The temperature - these stickers adheres best if assembled in room temperature. The adhesive may not adhere well if the assembly was done on cold rims that have been left at outdoor temperature. Please use a hairdryer to heat up the area on the rims just before sticking the stickers.
- Improper assembly technique - please see our assembly videos from this link for guide on how to assemble your stickers. https://www.youtube.com/@StickmanVinyls
- Surface of the rim - our stickers stick best on smooth non-porous surfaces.
- Washing too soon or using pressure wash - do allow at least 3 days for the stickers to properly bond with the rims before taking it for a wash or a ride. Also, these stickers cannot withstand pressure wash.
Will the stickers damage my rims?
No. Our stickers do not damage your undercoat upon removal.
What is the transparent layer on top of the stickers for?
The transparent layer on top of the stickers are called the transfer tape. It is use as an installation tool primarily to ease the transfer of sticker to your rim. The transfer tape is to be removed once the sticker is installed on the rim.
How do I install a sticker with transfer tape?
When the backing paper is removed, the transparency of the transfer tape allows you to see where you are placing the sticker. Applied to desired position and smooth the sticker to the rim with a squeegee. Remove the transfer tape to reveal your sticker.
What are the mini clear strips that comes with the sticker order for?
The mini clear strips are our unique protective film that can be applied over your rim stickers to prevents edge lifting and damages.
Additional note to identify the clear protect film and its correct application :
1) The long curve shaped clear protect film are to be used over the small Edge outer rim stickers.
2) The short curve shaped clear protect film are to be used on the edges of the outer rim liners.
3) The long straight rectangular shaped clear protect film are to be used on the edges of the inner rim stickers.
How long will the sticker last?
It depends on the surface texture and how we care for them. Our stickers are outdoor grade that can withstand most weather and elements. Under normal environment, these stickers can last for many years usually 3-5 years or more. Cleaning the rim properly before installation is key to making sure a sticker last for years to come.
What if i have a textured rims?
Our stickers stick best on smooth non-porous surfaces. Bare in mind, sticker material is designed to take the shape of your rim and any texture underneath will show through.
Can i reuse my stickers?
No. Our stickers are non removable and non reusable.
Can the sticker be applied to a window?
Yes, our stickers will stick on any smooth surfaces including windows. Do note that the adhesive part of the stickers are on the reverse side which means they cannot be placed from inside of a window and still be visible from the outside. The stickers are to be applied only on the outside of the window.
How to identify reflective stickers?
You can easily identify reflective properties by placing the stickers in a dark area and take a picture with the flash turned on.
What rim size are these stickers made for?
Our stickers are made to fit standard 17" rims. They may still be compatible with 16” and 18” rim size as there are slightly stretchable.
Why do the outer rim liner not fit my 17” rims?
It only seems that it wont fit because the stickers are held in place by the transfer tape and backing paper. However, our stickers were designed as such to fit the curvature of the rim. They are stretchable to an extend. That would mean you can manually align them to your rim curvature. You anchor the first point of contact with the rim then stretch while pegging the next point of contact so that it follows the curve. The transfer tape helps in this regards.
How do i install my stickers?
Follow this link for guide on how to install your stickers.
How do i remove my stickers?
Steps to remove stickers
1) Soak and soften stickers with solution or lubricant like WD40. Spray the multi purpose solvent around the stickers. Let it soak for around 1-2 minutes.
2) Heat up the sticker and its surrounding area with a heat gun or hair dryer. By doing this the adhesive starts to become liquid again. Do not overheat or point the heat gun too close to the plastic fairings as this might cause it to melt and bubbling on the paint. Its safer to use a hairdryer as they are not hot enough to cause damages.
3) Once the sticker warms up, the corners become pliable. Use your fingernail to carefully lift from one corner of the sticker and slowly peel the edge. It helps if you can keep the area around the sticker warm during peeling. Do not use any sharp objects such as knife or blade as this might damage the paint.
4) Once the sticker has been removed, spray WD40 or glue removal on the surface and clean any remaining residue with a cloth.
5) You may end the removal step by waxing the surface (optional but recommended). This is to blend the surface where we removed the sticker with the rest of the body.
Pointers to note
- If sticker is stubborn, make sure to soften them first by using solutions.
- Heat helps soften the adhesive and allow for easier peeling.
- Do not use sharp tools to scape the sticker.
- Apply a combination of heat, the right solvent and possibly the edge of an old ID or credit card for best result.
- Do not use lighter or open flame to heat or you run a risk of injury. Hair dryer or heat gun works best.
- It might help if you remove sticker on a hot day. Removing sticker in a cold environment is challenging and not ideal.
- Check to see if the sticker has been clear-coated. If so, this method will not work well. You would need to remove the coating first.
- Be patience and be consistent with the removal process. Do not rush or skip steps. You will create more mess if you force things along.
Tools you need:
- WD-40 or any multipurpose solutions
- Heat gun or hairdryer
- Plastic scraper or a used ID card
- A rag or towel
- Lots of patience
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
To return your product, please let us know your country of origin and we will advise you on the nearest return location.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Can I return my custom decal?
Custom orders are not eligible for a return. We pay special attention to all of our custom orders. Many custom orders require proofing to ensure your order is exactly as you imagined. If there was a quality error with your order, please contact us. We may ask for a photo of the issue.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to request for and exchange and why.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.