FAST FACTS: 2017 Ducati Multistrada 950
1. The Multistrada 950 is the result of Ducati’s ingenious idea of marrying the “lightest” elements of the Multistrada 1200 and Multistrada 1200 Enduro.
2. Powered by the 937cc Testastretta L-twin, the Multi 950 shares the same 113-horsepower engine found in the Hypermotard lineup.
3. Like the Enduro, the 950 arrives with 19-inch front/17-inch rear wheels for more off-road performance, though you probably won’t find spoked wheels on this baby.
4. Taking another cue from the Enduro, the Multistrada 950 arrives with a traditional swingarm.
5. Suspension duties on the Multi 959 are handled by KYB 48mm upside-down forks, and a Sachs shock.
6. At 62.8 inches, the Multistrada 950 has the longest wheelbase in the Multistrada lineup contending against the 1200’s is 60.2 and the 1200 Enduro’s 61.3 inches.
7. The Multistrada 950 is also the lightest in the family at 500 lbs. wet.
8. The new mid-weight Multistrada arrives with a non-adjustable seat height of 33.1 inches.
9. The 950 arrives with Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro modes just like its siblings. It also arrives stock with ABS and an eight-level traction control system.
10. The Ducati Multistrada 950 will roll out in Ducati Red or Star White Silk with both decked out in the traditional Racing Grey frame and matte grey wheels.